What does love mean?

Harikiran

A strong feeling of care, not because of better physical appearance, but because of the emotional bonding between two person. its not always about love towards opposite sex but it can be towards anyone, even a animal can be part of it.

What does love mean?
"love is the master key that opens the gate of happiness"
loVE means different with different people in your life below are some categorizations done by me :

Love with your boy friend or girl friend:This is strange and universal fact that this love always start with physical appearances that attract male or female towards opposite sex as part of infatuation which eventually blossoms into emotional bonding but for love it has to be selfless . you would never want to cage your boy or girl just for sake of your happiness but you will set him/her free for their happiness.

"If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

Love with your family members: This is something that comes with family bonding and more the family bonding more the love within family, it can be between brother brother or sister sister or brother sister.
love towards your parents: Parents are gift of god and your love towards will always be result of their upbringing.

Love towards your kids : This type of love would mean loving yourself as kids and children's come out of you hence part of your body.

Semantics play major rule in different works of life and explain different meanings of life at different occasions.

What does love mean?
10 love quotes that would help you define meaning of love in different works of life.
  1. “The course of true love never did run smooth.” ― William Shakespeare
  2. "I only think of you on two occasions: Day and Night." - An old R&B song
  3. "Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you." - Author Unknown
  4. "My love is a circle; nothing sharp, and it never ends."
  5. "love is watching someone die" - lyrics of song
  6. "Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes.just be an illusion." - Javan
  7. "If you judge people, you have no time to love them." - Mother Teresa
  8. "My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it." - Mark Twain
  9. "A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the first born babe, and assures it of a mother's love." - Thomas C. Haliburton
  10. "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." - Theodore Hesburgh

Back