Which plugin should I use for lead generation?

enigma

I need to know what are my options for choosing a plugin for lead generation on a wordpress website.
I know about optin monster and sumome, I need to know other plugins out there that are economical and having good functionality.
Sorry if this has been discussed previously and if this is the wrong category.
I have observed this section to be a bit more active than the other ones, so i decided to post it over here.

OptinMonster - OptinMonster is a WordPress plugin that helps in converting website visitors into subscribers and customers. It makes it easier for marketers to acquire new leads and customers.

OptinSkin - OptinSkin is a WordPress lead generation plugin that makes it easy to add opt-in forms (and social share boxes) to your website quickly.This plugin has powerful tools, such as: A/B testing opt-in forms, customizable designs, attention grabbing effects, integration with email marketing services, and more.

WordPress Call to Action - WordPress Call to Action is an absolutely fantastic plugin for adding call to action buttons on your website or blog, seamlessless.

Back